Let's talk it out
Monthly Archives: July 2012
July 28, 2012Posted by on
- conundrum -> A confusing and difficult problem or question
- connoisseur ->A person with expert knowledge or training, especially in the fine arts.
- acrimonious -> (typically of speech or a debate) Angry and bitter
- rebuke -> To criticize or reprove sharply; reprimand. See Synonyms at admonish.
- Herculearn -> Requiring great strength or effort
- Shambles -> A state of total disorder
- unenviable -> Difficult, undesirable, or unpleasant
- brooch -> A relatively large decorative pin or clasp
- Conglomerate -> A collected heterogeneous mass; a cluster: a city-suburban conglomerate; a conglomerate of color, passion, and artistry.